The Region of Newell is home to many amazing landscapes, cultural diversity, and unique events. For a greater and more comprehensive listing of events, destinations, and facilities, please click the following link to the Newell Regional Tourism Destinations Website VisitNewell.com.
- Check out the amazing collection of fossils and landscapes at Dinosaur Provincial Park
- Like to Boat? Check out Alberta’s warmest and fastest man-made lake, Lake Newell
- The Brooks Medieval Faire is the largest one of its kind in Western Canada!
- The Bassano Dam and Brooks Aqueduct represent engineering marvels and a unique landscape addition
- Newell is home to many campgrounds, fishing, and pheasant hunting! For more information, please click on the following link to VisitNewell.com