Applications for amendment to the Land Use Bylaw and/or applications to approve statutory documents in the County are reviewed and processed by a planner under contract to the County from the Oldman River Regional Services Commission (ORRSC). For additional information about ORRSC, click here to view their website.

Below are documents showing the process for these amendments and approvals, as well as applications for amendment or approval.

However, it is strongly recommended to any landowners who wish to submit amendments or approvals to contact the County planner prior to submitting an application.