Pay for Camping Fees at Emerson Bridge Park?

Text Sizer

  • font sizeA
  • A
  • A
We provide several options for you to pay your camping fees:
  1. Online via Interac e-Transfer (send to
  2. Online with a credit card using OptionPay.
    NOTE:  OptionPay collects a Load Fee for processing the credit card transactions.  The fee does not go to the County of Newell.
  3. Via mail by Cheque or Money Order (please don't send cash through the mail).  To ensure your payment is applied to the correct account, reference the site number.

Paying for your Camping Fees Via Interac e-Transfer

  1. Set up Emerson Bridge Park as a payee using as the e-mail address.
  2. Include your site number in the comment field with your e-transfer.
  3. You will not be required to provide a password as the funds will be automatically deposited into the County's account
Please contact the County of Newell Finance Department (Phone: 403-794-2329 or if you encounter difficulties or if you have any other questions or concerns.