Municipal Services is responsible for the installation, repair and replacement of centerline and road approach culverts (less than 1500 mm in size).

New installations, where road approaches are requested, are the responsibility of the applicant and supply can be found at local vendors. The County does not sell nor supply culvert. The County funds repairs and replacements through the annual Operating Budget.