Do I need a Permit?

Permits are required for most construction projects. These projects include new builds, additions, renovations, alterations, repairs and relocations.

The County of Newell is an accredited municipality; therefore you must obtain all of your permits through the County and our safety code partner Park Enterprises Ltd.

The owner of the land is responsible for obtaining all applicable permits and constructing the development in accordance with the Safety Codes Act and the Alberta Building Code.

Official Website of the County of Newell

Site Map