Why Do I Need to do a Land Use Amendment?

There are two situations in which you may want to undertake a Land Use Amendment:

  • You wish to develop or use your land in a way that is not allowable under your current land use district.
  • You wish to subdivide your land into parcels used for different purposes.

A Land Use Amendment application may accompany a subdivision or a development permit application. Contact the Planning and Development Department for more information.

Official Website of the County of Newell

Site Map