Subdivison Appeals

A decision made by MPC on a subdivision application can be appealed by the applicant, a government department, or a school board in some circumstances. Subdivision Appeals follow the regulations of Section 678 of the Municipal Government Act. To submit an appeal, fill out the Appeal Application Form.

Official Website of the County of Newell

Site Map